Use of your Personal Information
Quickhire Recruitment collects and uses your personal information to operate the Quickhire Recruitment Web site and deliver the services you have requested.
Quickhire Recruitment does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Quickhire Recruitment is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Quickhire Recruitment Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Quickhire Recruitment website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
- What are cookies?
- Information collected
- What are cookies used for?
The purpose for which cookies are used on the QuickHire Recruitment website is for technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to on-line pages viewed and the individual’s journey around our website.
- How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
When someone visits www.quickhire-recruitment.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
The General Data Protection Regulation outlines the following rights for you as an individual, which QuickHire Recruitment will fully adhere to:
- the right to be informed of what data QuickHire Recruitment holds on you and the reasons for doing so;
- the right to access data that QuickHire Recruitment holds on you at any time;
- the right to have data amended or changed that QuickHire Recruitment holds on you which you believe to be incorrect;
- the right to have your data removed or not recorded at all if you so wish;
- the right to restrict the ways in which QuickHire Recruitment processes your data;
- the right to object to QuickHire Recruitment holding data about you; and
- the right to limit or restrict data portability which only applies: to personal data you have provided to QuickHire Recruitment; where the processing is based on your consent or for the performance of the service we provide; and when processing is carried out by automated means.
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quickhire Recruitment will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Quickhire Recruitment encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Quickhire Recruitment is protecting your information.